Monday, August 13, 2012

Night Night Time


The other night I was greeted with a Kodak moment at the top my stairs on my way to bed. Normally when it's bed time I have to call out "night night time" and one of the dogs will go racing up the stairs. Typically it's Graham heading up the stairs and I have to pull Lola out of her crate or away from a sock. On occasion Graham will lay down at the top of the stairs waiting for me to come up. 

The other night as Josh headed to bed and I took my sweet time rounding things up downstairs before heading up. As I start to climb the stairs I look up to see my two little fluffy butts waiting for me! It was the cutest thing ever, both had there heads resting on the top stair and both of them seemed half asleep. Usually as I start going up the stairs they get up and either head towards the bed room or run circles in the small hallway at the top of the stairs. Not this time, this time they stayed laying there until I got to the top to sweep em up in my arms and carry them away to bed. It was as if they were telling me it was night night time <3


No comments:

Post a Comment