Thursday, April 19, 2012

Homework Helpers

Sometimes having two dogs can make doing homework a bit tricky. They are either being cuddly and sleepy next to me, getting into something, or being needy and attention seeking! There have been times I've had to get up from my laptop 4 or 5 times before I can even get logged onto my classes! First they want water, then they are chewing on something they shouldn't have, then they want a Greenie, then they want to be super cuddlers who want to be on you not next to you!

I always feel bad when they are playful and I have a paper to write :(. I'm so excited for my classes to be over! Graham has a list of tricks to learn and we have a nice big house to play in now! But for now I have to deal with homework and the many doggie distractions such as:

Dogs on my books!

 Dogs being cute and cuddly!

Dogs getting in my space!

 And dogs behind my laptop!

and don't think they are being little sweethearts simply sitting behind my laptop...


I'm often dealing with dogs peeking around my laptop, pawing at the back of my laptop, trying to climb on my laptop, licking my laptop, etc! And lets not forget Graham's favorite.....licking my fingers while I type!

And don't think it's Lola being the distracting one just because I only have pictures of her! Graham is quite notorious for trying to sneak between me and my screen. When he is unsuccessful he ends up sitting close to me whining and more often then not sitting next to me means sitting on my books. At least it's nice to know I'm not the only one ready to be done with school!


No comments:

Post a Comment