Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Frozen Pup

I'll admit it and I'll admit it with pride.....I like to put clothes on my dogs.People may laugh and think I'm odd but when they see Graham in a sweater and Lola in one of her winter coats they always say how cute they are!...ok not EVERYONE, but most everyone!! If you've ever seen me put an outfit on Lola....why yes, she does growl and try to chew my fingers off. But once the outfit is on, she loves it! In fact, she even gets excited to put her Snuggie on after she gets groomed. And yes you read that right, Lola has a Snuggie along with coats, raincoats, hoodies, dresses, sweaters and costumes.

Dragon Costume
Coat

Snuggie

Sometimes it may be a little questionable about how Lola feels about her outfits. Sometimes she will freeze into place for awhile after putting an outfit on. She will ALWAYS freeze if the outfit has a hoodie and you put the hood up.



Lola decided to freeze again tonight after putting her Thunder Shirt on. This is a rare photo of Lola! She hates being on her back, won't even roll over for a belly rub, but somehow she froze in this position until I took a picture and then took some pity and rolled her over.

Opossum Lola










No comments:

Post a Comment