Sunday, July 22, 2012

Puppy Fever

There is something about puppies. I love my dogs to pieces but I'm getting puppy fever. I don't even really WANT a puppy, I just want to play with a puppy......REALLY REALLY bad!!! Looking at pics of my pups and other pups just doesn't help!!! I just want to play with a little tiny thing that will tucker out and then curl up and sleep in my arms. And not just sleep like dogs sleep but how puppies sleep, that 100% out cold puppy sleep were they relay on you to protect them while they catch their Z's. If any of my friends are reading this.....please purchase a puppy so I may play with it!!! Three dogs is just to many for me to handle and I have to many years of Lola and Graham to enjoy before tiny lil pup can enter our house long term.


No comments:

Post a Comment