Thursday, September 26, 2013

Just a Few Things

I've taken a few pics over the past few days and just wanted to share them with everyone.
 
1.) Is this not the BEST picture of Lola EVER!!
 
2.) Just to confirm Lola is fluffy, not fat.
 
3.) I love the smile Lola has on her face again. She also seems to enjoy the cone of shame. She lays down and lets me put it on her in the mornings and doesn't growl or nip at me at all!
 
4.) I just looked at her incision today and HOLY CRAP! I know we still have a bit of a healing process to go through but each day she uses her leg a little more and I can't believe how much the incision isn't t her anymore! Lola is now walking on the leg and only limping when its a fast walk. She seems full of energy when I get home and soon gets tired but I blame the pain pill for that.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment