Sunday, October 20, 2013

Bath Time

 



I finally got the guts on Thursday and gave Lola a bath. She was getting a bit stinky and had some massive eye boogers that were building up. She did WONDERFUL! My first worry was her slipping in the tub. She walked around in the water and had no issues with slipping. My second worry was how she was going to act after the bath. I made sure to have a stack of towels right next to me so I was ready. As soon as I pulled her out I used one towel to do a quick dry and then another one to wrap her up. I basically swaddled her like a little baby and that's how she stayed until she was dry. She even got comfy enough to fall asleep. I know this because she snored the whole hour I was watching Parenthood. So glad I have a clean fluffy butt now :). Next step is to start working up the courage to get her groomed!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment