Sunday, October 6, 2013

Getting Better Each Day

Watching Lola heal has been an amazing process. It was sad to see her in pain when she first came home but I'm loving having my hyper Maltese back. Besides the limping, Lola was also moping around a bit prior to her surgery. When she would go on pain pills to help her "sore muscle" she would get so hyper again and after the pills mope around and limp. Seeing her get hyper the second time she was on the pills was what really made me think "this isn't in my head, something is wrong!". This past week I have watched Lola turn more and more into her old self. This past week she has:

1.) She has been able to crawl on my lap. I'm enjoying her sleeping in my legs as I sit on my computer and have even enjoyed some cuddle time with her on my lap.



2.) Going up and down stairs like nothing was ever wrong with her! This is a big no-no and Josh improvised and we now have a road block set up.

 
 
3.) And the biggest sign that she is feeling well came today. The first time since surgery she stole one of Josh's dirty sock!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment