Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fall

It's that time of year again. It grows darker faster, the air has a crisp chill to it (some days!), and the leaves are turning into the lovely shades of autumn. Fall has got to be, paws down, Lola's favorite season. She watches the leaves, she chases the leaves, she chews and destroys the leaves, and sometimes a leaf or two somehow makes it into the house......and then gets ripped to shreds. Graham also enjoys these activities but not the extent that Lola does.
 

I feel like Fall is also a great time for photos! The long shadows, the colors, and fluffy fall fur on the pups. Ok so my pups fluffy fur isn't so much a weather related thing as other pups.

Handsome Graham

The only down fall to the lovely weather, colorful leaves, and playful puppies is that potty time takes a bit longer. It's a more comfortable temperature for them to want to be outside and when a good gust of wind gets those leaves a blowin, oh boy! I think Lola would swim in a pile of leaves if given the chance.

Mom I'm to busy eating a leaf to get my pic taken!

Destroyed Leaf

The other hard part is Lola's recovery. I know she's feeling better but I'm worried if I let her get to crazy with the leaves she'll hurt herself. So I limit play time with the leaves. By time she is given the thumbs up on recovery I think it'll be to cold to enjoy all this outside time. I do sit outside with her and let her enjoy it though. I'm excited for next year already when we can sit out side for longer amounts of time watching the leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment