Sunday, October 13, 2013

Lil Paw Prints Boutique

You may, or may not, know that I have recently been thinking about making dog collars. A handful of weeks ago I made my first collar and haven't done much since. I decided to try and get myself motivated again. This is something I think I can do and want to give it a try. Why not!? Here are photos of my first try and Lola being a great model.




It was the first try for both of us lol. We'll get better as we go along, I'm sure of it.

To help keep myself motivated I've created my etsy shop and also set up a Facebook page! Click here to visit the Facebook page, it's not exciting yet. I'm hoping to expand from dog collars to leashes, maybe harnesses, dog beds, clothes.....the sky's the limit! Lola's recent surgery has me pondering how to make leg warmers for dogs who have just had surgery lol. Poor thing, it just keeps getting colder and colder for the morning and bedtime potty times. Her fluffy fur just isn't growing in fast enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment